Sunday, March 25, 2007

These are hard times, indeed, and Pancho-tacos

After some tutoring at the Staircase, I made an unannounced visit to Bohemia. But as I discovered, not as unannounced as I thought. ^_^ But I did get to read to the end of Book II of Hard Times by Dickens, and to cook some pancakes.

Pancho-tacos
Traditional Bohemian cuisine


  • 1 cup pancake mix

  • 0.75 cup + 1 tbsp water

  • 1 scoop ice cream (rocky road, double dutch or any other flavor)

  • Butter to coat pan

  • chocolate syrup to taste


  1. Mix the pancakes and water, stirring until combined. Do not overstir.

  2. Coat a medium low to medium high pan with butter.

  3. Pour the pancake batter in batches, turning once after about one and a half minutes. Note: To show off to the ladies, accomplish the flip with the pan. Remember: it's all in the wrist.

  4. Place the finished pancakes on a stack.

  5. To serve yourself: take a pancake in hand, scoop in ice cream, add chocolate syrup over it, and fold into the shape of a taco.



Try it.

Then later that night I became an impromptu emcee at one of my sister's friend's parties, so my voice is gone for today. ^_^

Thanks for reading.

Song in my head: F4, "情非得已 (Qing Fei De Yi)".

No comments: