Monday, March 19, 2007

For all that I care

So I'm starting another one of these projects, right? I'm going to co-produce this indie magazine made up of literary attempts. Kind of like Storyboard, but grungier--which is really the point. The editors are going to be anonymous, and we'll publish on letter single-fold photocopy whenever we have seventeen articles written. We hope to get some sort of response, even some form of contribution from the students, our classmates, for this one. It would be really cool to see what they care enough about to write something.

There have been a lot of i-mo song ideas that flew by my head this past week. My only regret is that I could not catch all of them. I hope that what I was able to pick up are the good ones.

Song in my head: Modest Mouse, "Dramamine".

No comments: