Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring break actions

While I lay in one of the couches at the Shellcase, I made a mental survey of what everyone is going to be doing for Spring Break.

Kim, as I have so astutely prophesied, is going to be travelling over the break. (Then again, she travels whenever there are more than twelve hours between classes. ^_^) So are Gauge and Wave, but they are going to the Philippines.

It is very likely that Elmo and Jesse are staying at home; maybe something with the Imaginary Friends can happen during the break.

As for me, I'm probably going to be dividing my time between the Plantation and the Vestibule. There'll be a recollection sometime early Holy Week, and I would very much like (although I would be very much advised against) hiking to the top of Mt. Jumullong-Manglo for Good Friday. This means that it'll be the first yearly hike I skip in the five years I've done it. The leg should get its due recovery.

What about you? What are you doing for Spring Break?

Thanks for reading.

Song in my head: Mocedades, "Eres TĂș".

No comments: