Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Open window

I think I should get more sleep. Last night, after Wendy's night, and having headed home, I stayed up. But it was for no particular reason other than to stay up. I think it has something to do with the things going on in my life.

A few days ago, while conversing with her, Kim said that I should not dwell on my past mistakes. At the time I agreed with her, but after she signed off, I asked myself. If I don't dwell on my past mistakes, where would I dwell? It seems to me that I have been wallowing in what Dickens called a "Slough of Despot" for what would be almost two, three years now, and frankly, I don't know any other place to dwell in--any other place to call home.

Maybe I should now instead dwell on how to fix things. It would be more productive.

Thanks for reading.

Song in my head: Gary Numan, "Cars".

No comments: