Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Septemberians bash

This is the first post I am typing from my newest computer, an MSI Wind U123 netbook that I got for myself on my birthday. I really thought that I would use my old laptop until I graduated, but the “k” key on it gave out on me a bit too early… ^_^ Is it just me, or does my new netbook just pounce on my old laptop in performance and price? I thought so until I realized that my old laptop is more than three and a half years old!

I am trying to throw a party for myself and all those who were born in the month of September. If this describes you and you are free this Friday, please call or text or email me so that I could give you directions or a map. The two hardest things to do for a party are:

  • to get enough people to come
  • to make enough provisions (food, drinks, etc.) for all those people

September seems to be a really popular month to be born. Well, amongst my friends, at least.

Thanks for reading.

P.S. You know you’re in Agana when you find yourself having to parallel-park. ^_^

Song in my head: Kings of Leon, “Use Somebody”. I don’t know for certain whether I already had this song in my head previously, but I wouldn’t care too much as it’s a pretty good song.

No comments: