Thursday, February 21, 2008

So it's like chess, but it's in space...

I'm finally putting the finishing touches to my board game, and now I'm trying to get the word out as much as I can, so much so that I'm even telling my students at hte Stairwell about it. It's kind of crazy; this is one of the first side-projects that is finally coming to fruition! I wonder what the public would think of it.

I'm glad I'm getting a lot of hours at work, but there's got to be a point when you say, "Enough." I don't know when that time is.

This year is already turning out to be a turning point of sorts; finally I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know I haven't been digging, but there are times when I can afford to catch my breath. Now if only I can be a lot better with my time... ^_^

Thank you for reading.

Song in my head: Death Cab for Cutie, "I Will Follow You Into the Dark".

No comments: