Sunday, August 5, 2007

A whole lot of nothing

Have you ever had one of those extremely unproductive days where you ended up sitting around doing absolutely nothing at all? I think that if it happens too often it would be a problem, but sometimes it's exactly what you need.

Today was one of those days. Now, while many times we only have ourselves to blame for barely unproductive days, but yesterday, things just kind of fell into place, ensuring that I would have nothing to do today. ^_^ I guess it's just as well. I spent most of my day sitting down. That I sat down in different locations around the island yesterday but was equally unable to do much of anything in any of the places just adds fuel to the flame.

Anyway. At least it produced a blog entry. ^_^

Thanks for reading.

Current weight: 213.

Song in my head: VST and Company, "Rock Baby Rock".

P.S. Oh, but on the bright side, I think that the haiku are finally starting to bite. ^_^ I bet you've noticed...

No comments: