Saturday, August 18, 2007

It's the start of a new semester

...my eleventh. ^_^

In previous semesters, I've welcomed the hopeful feeling I always get when the semester starts and the Add/Drop period ends. The problem is, in the last three or four semesters I've had this feeling, my semesters actually haven't been good at all.

So this semester, I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm also going to write more. I feel like I have more outlets now than I did when I started school. And I also see a way (partially) out of the Collective. See, some people read comic books. I believe I live one! This sometimes writes itself.

Thanks for reading.

Song in my head: Elvis Presley, "Hawaiian Wedding Song".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.