Thursday, June 7, 2007

Laws and orders

In my natural scheme of things, Summer is heralded by a number of occurences. One of the more notable indicators that Summer is here is the increased frequency of Law & Order marathons on TV.

After a few days (a few hours each) of watching the show, I realized something that I (and I am sure all the Law & Order addicts) do when perusing the program: they--I mean, we--check the clock. ^_^ Actually, the clock is a very good indicator of where the plot of the story is going. There are two things that almost always happen in an episode: (a) an arrest, and (b) a verdict. Avid viewers know that the arrest should normally happen at 30 minutes and the verdict near the end. If either doesn't, then the story has a twist. For example, today I saw an SVU program get a verdict at 30 minutes. That means it's not over, and a plot twist is in progress. ^_^

It makes watching the show that much more fun, I think. Keep the episodes rolling.

Thanks for reading.

Song in my head: Royksopp, "Remind Me".

P.S. Oh, yeah, and before I forget, I thought that Law & Order fans didn't give Milena Govich enough of a chance to become part of the show. Why be threatened because she was hot? ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.