Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Scratchwork

The singular upheaval in the arrangement of my room has given me an opportunity to look at all those many pieces of paper I had stored away in those semi-neat folders. I'm finding that I am throwing away a good percentage of them. This is both good and bad. It's good because I need to reclaim space in my room. And it's bad because if I kept it at first and then now I'm throwing it away, that means I've already forgotten why I kept it in the first place.

But now I have an almost neverending stack of scratch paper.

If I borrowed anything from you ever, hold on; I've found it and I will return it to you as soon as I see you again.

Song in my head: Fred Astaire, "The Way You Look Tonight". I heard it when I saw Swing Time (1936). I rather enjoyed the movie, even though it was about people falling in love. That was surprising.

No comments: