Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Circumspect

I guess it does take a few years to notice any kind of pattern.

Today I finished writing Planet Run 2.5. As I think about it now, I remember that it was in early 2006 that version 2.0 came into being, as little more than paper cutouts, a borrowed chessboard, and an OpenOffice document. One broken leg, two years' worth of playtesting, and countless hours of ruminating on the matter later, the project is the closest it has ever been to completion. Is it true? Will Planet Run be my first ever completed project?

We'll see.

I also seem to have regained the ability to stay up past 2:00 am. I'm not glad at all, as it comes right at the point when I do not need it. I mean, where was this ability when I was trying to study for my exams this semester?

In other news, I still have not sent out any Christmas cards. I still am determined to send them, but perhaps I have to tweak the wording now a bit, seeing as how Christmas is almost over.

Thanks for reading. And a belated Merry Christmas.

Song in my head: Journey, "Any Way You Want It".

No comments: