Thursday, July 19, 2007

Unintended quote

Something I said at a job interview:

There are some things that are right but not good,
and there are some things that are good but not right.

It's true, isn't it?

While I do enjoy the adventurousness of not having any money on hand, I hope it's a feeling that doesn't last long. And once it passes, I am pretty sure that I won't miss it much, if at all. ^_^ Then again, isn't that what every old person tells the willing ear? "Oh, I remember when I didn't have any money... it was rough and tumble, those days."

The nights are cooler these weeks, so I have been able to give my airconditioning unit a rest.

Thanks for reading.

Current weight: 214 lb.
Song in my head: Donna Peña, "Against the Grain". My favorite song from the musical Tales of Wonder.

No comments: